Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
She did great for my parents while we were cruisin' and my mom claims she was very verbal (she isn't with me). Maybe I am too quiet here at home. And maybe the other kids are too loud and she never gets to hear her own voice. She loved having Kimmy here to play with, too.
Kyla also loves her bed, and already has a hard time falling asleep if she is not in it. She likes to have something touching her face (sometimes covering it) and she prefers to suck on her finger, but her orthodontist daddy insists she always be offered a binkie first. I don't know why I still use that wedge--I was trying to make sure I rotated which way she slept every night so she wouldn't get that all-too-common flat head and I haven't broken the habit.
You can tell from her five month pictures that she is no longer going to lie still and let me take pictures of her. It's all part of the fun, though, and Allie couldn't pass it up.

5 comments:
Those are dang cute pictures. I can't BELIEVE how small that doll looks now...seems like they were just the same size!! Kyla seems like such a sweet, good baby, and I can't wait to meet her in 2 months. I love the ending of the video clip too. "shoo!"
p.s. Something about the rice cereal picture reminds me of your baby pictures, BIG TIME!
Oh she is so darling. Your little sis is soooo pretty.
Fun stuff! I love the video with Allie and Damon... definitely more realistic. It's cute to see them excited!
Oh, she is so cute, and hello, yeah! Brown rice cereal! Who knew?!
Post a Comment