Last week (the 18th) was Jeff's birthday. I just got around to getting new photos uploaded onto the computer so this is a bit late. For our anniversary, I posted some things about Jeff that you may not have known (see here), so I didn't think I needed to do that again. Here is a slight variation. A Jeff Birthday Quiz. There will be a prize for the person who gets the most answers correct.
1. Jeff served his mission in a Spanish speaking country, where the world's best baseball players come from. Name that country.
2. His favorite baseball team plays their spring training games in Arizona. Name that team (it's not the Diamondbacks).
3. One of his least favorite people is the head football coach of the Florida Gators. He is also the former coach of the Utah Utes. Name that traitor.
4. His favorite tv shows are: a reality show where "fast forwards," "yields," and "road blocks" are important, and a comedy at Dunder Mifflin. Name those two shows.
5. His favorite football player of all-time was a 49er. And he had a stint on "Dancing with the Stars." Name that player.
6. His favorite band sings the songs "Bad," "One," and "All I Want is You." Name that band.
7. His two favorite desserts are Lemon Meringue Pie and the one he is holding in the picture. It was his only request for his birthday. Name that dessert.
Happy Birthday Jeff! I love you!
4 comments:
Dave and I collaborated on our answers since we both know Jeff pretty well.
1. Jeff served his mission in Santiago, Dominican Republic.
2. The Chicago Cubs
3. Urban Meyer
4. The Amazing Race and The Office (two great shows by the way)
5. Jerry Rice
6. U2
7. Chocolate Silk Pie
I am pretty sure we are right on 6 of the 7 questions. I hope nobody else cheated and looked at our answers before answering for themselves!
By the way - Happy Birthday Jeff! Can you believe you are 31? My girlfriends had a birthday lunch for me today (a week early since my parents will be here next week) and I can't believe I am about to turn 31! Where did the 20's go? We hope you had a great day!
I am answering all the same as above but my answer to #7 is Key Lime Pie. I think Allie mentioned that on the phone. :O)
Domincan republic
cubs
urban meyer
amazing race,office
Jerry Rice
U2
Key lime pie
100% right?!
I definitely had the first 4 correct...and I don't even know him!! Good hints!
My hubby served his mission in the Santo Domingo East mission! That's how I knew that one.
Post a Comment