Two more B's I forgot (I hate when that happens). B is for BURN. As in, the floor burn on the back of Ky Ky's head. She heard from a PV girls b-ball player that SGB (skin grows back) and asked Damon to drag her across the carpet so she could find out. I panicked a little when I saw it, not knowing what in the heck it was until I figured it out.
B is also for BRAT. Jeff was commenting that he thinks Allie will be a B-R-A-T when she gets older. Damon piped up, "what's a brat?" I guess we have to remember that we have a spelling-loving kindergartner in the house now, and graduate to other forms of communication. If only I could learn horse latin...Jeff is really good at it.
4 comments:
Poor Kyla! Did she cry?
That's so sad that she got that little burn! And I love all the spelling. We're at the stage too where I realize that I can't spell words to Cory anymore in front of the kids because Caitlynn will figure it out and blurt it out loud!
Do explain horse latin, I've never heard of it. How does it differ from pig?
we need some halloween pictures!
Post a Comment