Damon is working on "Functional Writing" in kindergarten, where they are encouraged to be bossy. Five points to anyone who can read what this says (I didn't help him with any of it, so how he knew how to spell toothpaste is beyond me). I thought it was cute.
5 comments:
Oooh...I had it all the way up to lid...then he lost me. Cute!
Hey Krystal,
Love your blog. Thanks for the invite. If you look at Damon's schoolwork from a distance, it has quite an artsy look to it. Maybe if you blow it up to poster-size, it could be one of those interpretive modern pieces. I actually think that would be quite cool. My kids make the best artwork in my home.
I'm up to the challenge. Yea...I have too much time on my hands. I'm praying Sunday will bring me a friend! ...How to brush my teeth. First you get a toothbrush and toothpaste then put toothpaste on next put it in your mouth then put the lid on last put them away. ....I'm loving he knows to put them away. My kids have gotten away with lots and are learning a few things as of late....the toothpaste still thinks it belongs BY the sink?! How'd I do?
very cute -- and exactly right about how to brush your teeth!
It's because he's a brilliant child of course...we've known that from early on. :)
Cute that you scanned it to show us!
Post a Comment