Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A friend for Kyla


My friend, Mariah, and I have been working up a good sweat walking in the mornings a couple of times a week. This is her little boy, Parker, snuggling up with Kyla after one of our drenching walks. He is about six weeks older than she is and weighs about the same as she does. A couple of cuties!

On days I don't go walking, I have been trying to work out here at home. I like My Workout and Denise Austin's Daily Workout on Lifetime (yesterday I did one of each). Some days I ride our exercise bike and do push-ups, sit-ups and weights. Progress is slow, but I learned with Allie that it may take up to a year to get those final pounds off (boo!). I bought a pair of shorts on clearance at Target and I can fit into them, just not too comfortably yet. Hopefully by the time I can fit in them it will still be warm enough to wear them! One of the benefits of living in Florida is that it stays warm for a long time (off and on), so I will keep you posted on when I acheive that goal.

Good luck to all of you who are working on your own exercise goals!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

So that's how you and Mariah have gotten so stinkin thin so fast! Good work girls! And you dont look like you have any more baby pounds to loose! Dont get anorexic on us now! And Parker and Kyla are so cute!

brit said...

Thats me! If I would just stop pooping out on about the 15th day I exercise and then not starting up again till 5-6 lbs. later, I might be looking like my baby was about to turn three instead of like I had him yesterday.

lisa h. said...

maybe you can start an aerobics class of your own! calder is 2 and i still haven't lost the weight...

Mariah said...

Oh how cute!! We have such adorable babies! You will have to email me those pictures. My email address is mariahb123@yahoo.com.