What do you do when you run open the drawer, looking for another set of panties for the newest toilet-using member of your family, and find that there are no more clean ones? Have her wear a pair that her older brother has outgrown, of course. Personally, I think she looks pretty cute in boy's underwear. Thank goodness it wasn't the other way around, with Damon wearing her panties. Jeff would never have forgiven me for that (just to clarify, I highly doubt I would put my son in panties, even out of desperation, but I can't be entirely sure).
Kyla is three months old. She is getting old, and in fact, I think she may be checking for wrinkles in this picture. It's safe to say she didn't find any, although I will tell her that there are no such things as "wrinkles," only "lines of experience." Please tell me that in a couple years in case I forget.
One shot of "tummy time." The headband definitely makes her look like more of a girl. The fact that she now has eyelashes helps, too, although you can't really see them in this picture.
This is Allie singing "I Love to See the Temple," if you can't tell. I could've gotten her dressed, fixed her hair, and perhaps even wiped her nose before I took this video. I did none of those things. I hope you enjoy it anyway.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
5 comments:
That video of Allie is so dang cute! What a big girl! And I love the boy underwear on little girls. Lauren has as many boy underwear as girls because if she gets to pick them she always wants Diego or Nemo or something else that is only boy! I think she looks styling though in cute boy underwear.
Okay, first, that was SO cute. I wouldn't have even noticed the hair, nose (couldn't see it even after you pointed it out) or outfit. But once you pointed it out, it only made the video even more adorable to me. I love the multi-tasking with the paper at the same time. And her hair is getting sooo long!
If you were to get all those "mishaps"....she would have never performed. At least mine never do....even if they see me looking they stop. I "caught" my 5 year old standing on the boys' mini air hocky table using it as a runway! Hips, music...the works. I ran to get my phone to record it and she saw me...hence no record! AND...just for the record. Boys unders are in! Remember Cameron Diaz in Charlie's Angels?!?!?! So stylish and economic! Kudos!!!!
I am telling you, your kids are So cute! I love the baby chubs.....baby hungry once again. I have to stop coming to the Esplin girls blogs.
That video is darling! I used to choose to wear boys underwear (in high school). A bunch of us tried it and it was very comfortable. Who would've known?
Post a Comment