Thursday, July 05, 2007

Filet O' Fish

Well, you know that we don't watch a lot of commercials, thanks to our fabulous DVR, but one night we came across this gem from McDonald's. I can't say that I've ever been impressed with McDonald's commercials before (how can a company that generates so much money do so little to create good ads?), but this one is pretty good. Jeff and I sat watching for the first half of the commercial when suddenly it became funny. I don't know why, but we just started laughing. Now it has become a family joke, and at the beach yesterday, when Dave Ferguson told Allie that she is a little fish, she responded, "Filet of fish." And she's never even seen the commercial. I think I'll go get her right now and let her watch. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats great! I have been waiting to see that commercial. It is pretty funny 1/2 way through. I was beginning to wonder at the beginning :) As I was watching I kept thinking about Damon trying to go to sleep that one night over here repeating that commercial to himself and chuckling. He loves it too!

Heather B said...

Okay, that WAS funny, I laughed right outloud. No wonder Allie answered "filet of fish", I think she heard it enough! Haha, that was great.

Lindsay said...

That was hilarious! My degree is in Advertising and I am pretty discriminating when it comes to ads but I give that one two enthusiatic thumbs up! Well done McDonalds!