Allie thought she'd like to try on a swimsuit I bought on clearance from Target (I'm taking it back because it is WAY too low cut). It looks pretty good on her, even though, as Damon observed, she has no breasts.

I get told all the time that Damon is so smart. While I don't entirely disagree with that statement, I also know that he is no genius. To prove it, he took the gum he was chewing, which he only gets to chew in the car, and wrapped it around his head like a crown. I turned back to look at him when he started crying, frantically trying to pull it out. We ended up having to cut it out, revealing a "bald spot," as I refer to it.

I get told all the time that Damon is so smart. While I don't entirely disagree with that statement, I also know that he is no genius. To prove it, he took the gum he was chewing, which he only gets to chew in the car, and wrapped it around his head like a crown. I turned back to look at him when he started crying, frantically trying to pull it out. We ended up having to cut it out, revealing a "bald spot," as I refer to it.
Apparently, Kyla was in need of a quick stroll, so Damon put her in Allie's doll stroller and wheeled her to the bathroom, where I was sitting with Allie. Luckily she doesn't weigh more than than she does and the $7 stroller was able to support her. He did promise he wouldn't do that any more.

2 comments:
Those are some great pictures. Seriously, it's like my daily dose of laughter every time I read your blog. Kyla looks so cute in that picture. Poor Damon and the gum. And Allie looks great in that teal color.
ya Kyla and her little grin is too cute! And i can only imagine Damon freaking out beacuse of the gum!! funny!
Post a Comment