Friday, July 27, 2007

Some Pics




I was looking through my pictures, trying to figure out what I wanted to post today, and decided to just post a few of my favorites from the past month. Here is Allie, looking very dirty. I can't for the life of me remember how she got this way, but that isn't too unusual, because she is dirty most of her life. She also loves to change her clothes and has been trying to do this for some time by herself. Most recently, we went swimming on Wednesday and Jeff left his wet swimsuit and underwear on the tub in our bathroom. How could I keep from laughing when Allie came out with his wet underwear on her head?




This one is Damon's five year old shot. I have been taking a picture of him wearing Jeff's Sunday shirt every year on his birthday since he was two. The idea is that over the years you will be able to see him grow into it (as long as Jeff doesn't get any bigger and have to get bigger shirts!). This year he wanted to wear the shoes, too.



Damon also finished swim lessons last Friday and we now have one more swimmer in the house! He did great and even swam across the pool without grabbing onto Jeff. As is typically the case with Damon, he just needed to realize he could do it and he took off.



I laughed when I saw this picture.These are the kids in his swim class getting ready to jump in to their teacher. As you can see, Damon is looking at the little boy's crack in front of him. I can only imagine what is going through his mind, because Damon told me that the same, lowriding little boy pooped in the water at one of the lessons (unbeknownst to the teacher, of course). Maybe he's checking to be sure there isn't anything down there on that particular day.




Here is the best picture I could get of my jellyfish sting. This was probably 4 or 5 days later, so all the swelling had gone down. It's still there today, a week later, although it does seem to be getting lighter.



And here's yet another picture of Kyla. The look on her face seems to say, "Are you really putting me in this carseat again?" You can't really tell, but she is wearing a skirt. Jeff told me, "Put a headband in her hair so she doesn't look like a boy in a skirt." I did. Heaven forbid anyone think we are dressing up our son in girl clothes! Grudgingly, though, I do admit that she looks like a boy. She just needs some more hair.





2 comments:

Heather B said...

Great pictures. What more can I say.

I wonder if Kyla will have big pretty eyes like Allies. I'm sure she will...the question is...what color will they be?
:0)

lisa h. said...

the comment about damon checking out the other kids bummed cracked me up!