Before I forget...
1)Damon was trying on some swim goggles and said, "It's tickling my nose. It's because I'm so excited." Huh, I can't say I've ever been that excited.
2)We were watching The Living Scriptures movie about Ammon and at one point King Mosiah tells his sons he wants to show them something. Guessing at what it could possibly be, Allie asked, "What is it mommy, a cockroach?" What does that say about what I've been showing her lately?
3) Allie came into the bedroom the other morning wanting breakfast. Instead of asking for Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops, she said, "I need some peanut butter meatballs." I love peanut butter and I love meatballs, but somehow the thought of them together just doesn't do it for me.
2 comments:
Funny kids. :) I love these little comments.
I feel so bad, I forgot to call Damon yesterday!!
I can only hope that Jaxan is this entertaining.
Post a Comment