One week, one month, two months and three months. Amazing how time flies! Do you like how I finally got around to start with the collages? I don't know how often I will do them, but at least for comparison's sake I really like it.
I love that...I never did a "scale comparison" picture of Lila. I so wish I had. I can't believe how fast they grow. It is incredible. And she is beautiful.
Oh, I'm so glad you did that! I wanted to go back through your other posts to do the comparison myself. You just made it so much easier. It kinda looks like Kyla made the biggest leap of growth in the last month! How's the eye color? Probably another colored eye baby? Now I get to say LUCKY in Napoleon Dynamite style. I always wanted colored-eye babies. Kalia's eyes already look greyish bluish BROWN. :)
5 comments:
I love that...I never did a "scale comparison" picture of Lila. I so wish I had. I can't believe how fast they grow. It is incredible. And she is beautiful.
So how do you do collages?
Oh, I'm so glad you did that! I wanted to go back through your other posts to do the comparison myself. You just made it so much easier. It kinda looks like Kyla made the biggest leap of growth in the last month! How's the eye color? Probably another colored eye baby? Now I get to say LUCKY in Napoleon Dynamite style. I always wanted colored-eye babies. Kalia's eyes already look greyish bluish BROWN. :)
So cute. To me it looks like the doll is getting smaller. Weird how your mind plays tricks on you.
What a good idea to put the cabbage patch next to her. I just noticed!! Good thinking! :)
Post a Comment