It was a really nice blessing, and the one thing that really stands out to me is that she was blessed to have a sense of humor and a happy heart. I'd never heard that in a blessing before and I'm excited for what is to come in the years ahead as we get to experience her sense of humor. Here is a picture of the girl of the hour looking pretty pleased with the whole charade.
She's wearing the same dress Allie wore when she was blessed, and for comparison's sake, here is a picture of Allie.

Back to Kyla...here is another picture of her. She's making this funny large-mouthed smiling face, but I love it because this is a face she makes a lot.
After church we had a little potluck lunch with the other Trapnell's and the Tolman's. Here are Angie and Aaron (and Austin). Aaron is finishing ortho school this month and they will be leaving. How sad for us. Angie and I due just one day apart with our babies and it was so much fun to share our pregnancies together. She, however, had her baby three days before I did, making us the losers of the bet the boys had going on. Now we have to take them to Red Lobster (courtesy of our rewards MasterCard).
And here's Greg and Noel (and Tyson). At least we weren't completely without family on a day usually reserved for huge Esplin/Trapnell family gatherings. What would we do without them?
One last pic for today. Here's Kyla and Austin. Since he was born first, he is an older man, so maybe there will be a romantic future for these two? Who knows.
2 comments:
Oh, I love Angie! I forgot she was pregnant too. Kyla looks darling, what an awesome blessing. I'm so glad she was good. That's just awesome. I can't believe how different she looks with every picture. What a doll.
So cute. She is beautiful!!
Post a Comment