Britain, thanks for the tip about the pictures! That totally worked!Here is Damon's class picture. I got a kick out of it. You now can click on it to enlarge it for an even better view!
Here are a few thoughts:
The lighting on the back row is terrible. If it were my child back there, I would be a little upset. You can't even see Achoar and Ayul.
I think Damon has a future in the military, the way he is standing at attention.
Could someone take that boy out in the sun once in a while?
Emani, the girl two rows above Damon in the pink, was victimized by Damon's kissing earlier this year. She wasn't a fan. I wouldn't have been either, seeing as he kissed her on her waist (what's that all about?)
The lighting on the back row is terrible. If it were my child back there, I would be a little upset. You can't even see Achoar and Ayul.
I think Damon has a future in the military, the way he is standing at attention.
Could someone take that boy out in the sun once in a while?
Emani, the girl two rows above Damon in the pink, was victimized by Damon's kissing earlier this year. She wasn't a fan. I wouldn't have been either, seeing as he kissed her on her waist (what's that all about?)
9 comments:
I love how straight his hands are! He is darling!
wow what a change it will be for him to come to school in utah! he probably wont even have 1 black kid in his whole school.
that is a big class! and I think black kids look so old!
Cute. And what a kisser.
That is crazy. Those kids look way too old!
I love the expression on the kid's face in the back row wearing the black and white striped shirt. How fun to have a class picture with so many flags instead of just boring risers and a brown wall.
Wow! What a cutie. I love this class picture the diversity is awesome!!
Oh Damon and I have something in common....all my high school year books are as chocolate as his picture! That is the best though!!!! Seriously! AND.....he just looks extra white next to the chocolate......that's what my kids call African American....chocoalte people, I adopted it....who doesn't love chocolate right!?
Darling class picture!! Love the week in review through pictures. I think it's really neat that you take your kids out on individual dates. My parents did that a few times, and I still remember every single one of them. Amazing how such a small and simple thing can mean so much to children. Hope the house sells soon for you!
the 4 white kids really do look like they're glowing! Damon will fit right back in when you move to Utah will all the other whities :)
Post a Comment