




Here are a few of the pages I have been working on. I don't claim to be a very good scrapper, but I have realized that just average pages are better than nothing at all. I like to put a lot of pictures on, and a lot of my pages end up looking the same. Tips would be appreciated. Thanks Becky for helping me figure out how to post them!
17 comments:
Cute! Which program did you use to create them?
they are sooo cute! What are you talking about!?!?!!
Are you sure you want to move back to the stinkin cold weather. I think I would stay in Florida!
Krystal Karen, are you KIDDING me, these are FABULOUS! When you said "average" I was picturing average, but these are WAY WAY better than average and I am sooo impressed and I love them so much! I never knew you could be so crafty. Maybe I have it in me too.
Cute! I love the September one's paper. Darling. How long does it take to do it? I'm so far behind in regular scrapbooking...this looks tempting.
Love 'em all...good job!
How are you doing that?! I want to know! You are amazing! I have been trying to figure out digital scrapbooking forever! Any tips? I'm all ears! I loved all your pages!
Your pages are darling! I need to do better with my scrapbooking and just do them!
Very cute! I love the picture of you with your kids at the beach.
I think they are adorable!!! I have so much catching up to do I almost don't even want to start. Thanks for giving me some motivation. You are right, any pages I can do are better than nothing!
Great job!
K, I'm dork. That last comment was from us. I just changed something in our profile that I shouldn't have. Sorry.
Those are REALLY cute! I think they turned out great! Keep it up!
Krystal,
Your pages look fantastic and I'm all for putting on as many pictures as possible--especially if you are going to print them. Speaking of that--have you printed any yet? That is my big hold up with the digital scrapbooking world, but I'm bound to breakthrough with the arrival of baby boy three--thanks for sharing!
Krystal, those pages are awesome! What programs/sites do you use for your digital scrapbooking? I was thinking I would give it a shot, but I'm not sure where to start!
I love them. I have been toying with getting Photoshop but feel overwhelmed by the time commitment necessary to make it worth the $$$ so it is great to know there is another option out there and it looks great.
Yeah! I love your pages! They are adorable. I love digi scrappin, it is truly the best thing. Your layouts are darling, I need to get more creative with mine. Love ya
I was going to say, there are tons of layouts and ideas online. I sometimes check those out digitalscrapbooking.com
shabbyprincess.com
So, that might help if you want to change it up a little!
Post a Comment