Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mom's Blog

I just wanted to let you all know that my sister, Heather, has started a blog for my mom. It will basically be a place where we keep family and friends informed of what is going on with her, and her battle with cancer. Feel free to check it out!

karenkancerkiller.blogspot.com

3 comments:

lorimu said...

I am so sorry about your mom's illness. I am so glad that you guys are going to be able to be so much closer- what a blessing! Your family is amazing and I love your good attitude, it's an inspiration. We will keep you all in our prayers.

Robin said...

I don't know where I've been, but this was news to me- sorry to hear about your mom. Looking at the blog I can tell she's got great support from her family and friends. I'm glad that your family will be closer to her SOON! I bet she can't wait to be closer to your cute kids (and you).

The Teeples said...

What a great thing to create a blog to update everyone on your Mom's fight! We will definitely continue to keep her and your family in our prayers. Fight on!!