My friend Sara sent this to me in an email. I must have been in just the right mood, because I couldn't stop laughing. Jeff thought it was mildly entertaining; Damon found it hilarious. Glad to know I'm on my five-year old's level.
I got an email like this a while back. It sure made me laugh. I hope there are smarter people out there and that they really don't try some of these things.
My first thought when I saw it was who has time to read a manual if it's an emergency! Then I really looked at it....hilarious! Will you email it to me? I can't read it as well. Thanks!
I loved it also. This lady at my school bound them in a book and gave it to me at my shower. Sam laughed a lot harder than me. It has been his only "baby" reading material this whole pregnancy.
9 comments:
I wonder if this was intended to be a joke... do you know? VERY AMUSING!
I think it's hilarious too..it MUST be an intentional joke, and it's a good one!
OK I must be on par with five year old humor as well as I couldn't stop laughing. That was a great find. Thanks for sharing.
I got an email like this a while back. It sure made me laugh. I hope there are smarter people out there and that they really don't try some of these things.
Ok, I laughed so hard my stomach hurts. It's a good thing Kyle stopped nursing awhile ago--cuz apparently that's a no-no! ;)
Very entertaining. My favorites are calming, washing, and nursing. A few of them actually hit a tiny bit close to home, but I won't admit which ones:)
My first thought when I saw it was who has time to read a manual if it's an emergency! Then I really looked at it....hilarious! Will you email it to me? I can't read it as well. Thanks!
I loved it also. This lady at my school bound them in a book and gave it to me at my shower. Sam laughed a lot harder than me. It has been his only "baby" reading material this whole pregnancy.
That's hilarious! I needed a good laugh!!
Post a Comment