There are so many things I love about that video. I love that she keeps scooting on her knees after she falls. I love Damon's cartwheels in the background. I love that she runs right into Allie at the end. And I love how happy she looks. My baby is asleep right now and I don't want to wake her, so I have the sound off. I bet it will be even better when I watch it again with the sound on. Thanks again.
5 comments:
That was adorable. I let Kalia watch, and she was smiling (slightly jealous too I think). We are both impressed with her skillz!
That is so fun! She is darling.
CUTE! she looks so proud of herself!!
There are so many things I love about that video. I love that she keeps scooting on her knees after she falls. I love Damon's cartwheels in the background. I love that she runs right into Allie at the end. And I love how happy she looks. My baby is asleep right now and I don't want to wake her, so I have the sound off. I bet it will be even better when I watch it again with the sound on. Thanks again.
oh cute. I love the laugh at the end..whos was that?
Also, heres to hoping your house sells!!! June is right around the corner! AWESOME!
Post a Comment